miercuri, 27 iulie 2011

No title needed :)

Sometimes we just have to learn to accept that some people may stay in our hearts, even if they don’t stay in our lives. And so you keep the memories, but find yourself moving on. And I realized letting go is a gradual process. That I was being healed without knowing it. That even though I didn’t know I was moving on with my life, it was happening. I am learning how to let go of the past now. Everything happens for a reason, and the past is only there to teach you a lesson, to make you stronger. There’s no point in letting it bother you forever. In life, people will come and people will go. But eventually you’ll learn that the people who stay are the ones who will always be there, through all the drama, good or bad times. They will be beside you, and you’ll realize that those are the only people you truly need. Afterall, there’s always going to be bad stuff out there. But here’s the amazing thing - light trumps darkness, every time. You stick a candle into the dark, but you can’t stick the dark into the light.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu